- All instructors shall have complete authority and discretion over programs and students.
- All cellular phones and beepers shall be turned off during class. The instructor will provide sufficient breaks throughout the class day.
- The course provider shall not be responsible for personal hotel reservations, food or lodging.
- This course is a continuing education course, attendance is mandatory. The instructor will monitor attendance. The student is required to sign in at the beginning of the class and sign out at the conclusion.
- All students must be on time for each class and must return on time from all breaks.
- There will be a $25.00 replacement fee for student manuals.
- All tuitions must be paid in full prior to any attendance in class.
If you are unable to attend a previously paid for class, you may arrange to attend another scheduled class at no additional charge.
(We schedule and travel to your class sites, therefore we do not offer refunds for non-attendance.)